Campus Card Services

The FlyerCard is the official photo identification card of the University of Dayton that can be used for purchasing meals, vending, RecPlex access, printing, library and building access.
All members of the University of Dayton community - students, faculty and staff are eligible to obtain a card and open a Flyer Express account.
The FlyerCard is nontransferable. If your card is lost or stolen, report it to the Campus Card Services' office 229-2456 immediately or log on to MY ACCOUNT. In the evening or or weekends, lost or stolen cards can be reported to any dining Services manager or supervisor. A temporary meal card will be issued if needed. Temporary cards for access to your Residence Hall will be issued at the front desk of your Residence Hall.
Once a FlyerCard is replaced, it cannot be reactivated.
If you deactivate (but have not yet replaced) a lost FlyerCard and then find the same card, bring it to the Campus Card Services' Office to have it reactivated. There is no fee to have this card reactivated. 
To get your FlyerCard, stop by the card office located in the Kennedy Union 1st floor lobby.  Office hours are 8:30-4:30 Monday through Friday.
All students must be registered for classes before getting their card.

A photo ID is required (i.e., driver’s license, State ID, passport, or military ID).

The first FlyerCard received is issued at no charge.
Replacement fees apply to all subsequent cards issued.